Friday, February 20, 2009

My Valentine


We have had the plague at our house for a couple of weeks so we had to cancel our babysitter for Valentines Day.  So sad.  My sweet Dave decided to surprise me with dinner for two at home and cook!  Dave has probably cooked five times in our whole marriage so this was huge.  I kind of showed him the ropes.  Mainly, I taught him how to turn on the oven... not a joke.  He even handled the babysitting.  He bought Madagascar 2 and sent the sick kids into the other room.  We probably got five minutes of alone time to stare into each others eyes.  I loved every minute of it!  Thanks, babe.  I love you so much.





5 comments:

k8shoe said...

The picture at the oven is great. Too funny! So what'd he make you?

Mandee said...

Yeah, what did he make you? And what did you have for desert?

Heather's Blog said...

Jealous!

Anna said...

Way to go, bro!

P.S. Miles and I are coming on Saturday. We'll be in town until Thursday. Hope we get to see you guys.

Jennifer Napierski said...

Would I expect any less from Dave??? We actually had to cancel our plans too. Ryan was the sick one. But staying in was fun too. Your house looks beautiful.