Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Alex" in Wonderland


Westfield did it again! They are amazing. And so is my Alex. She has more talent in her little pinky than I do in my whole body. I am so proud of her and I grin from ear to ear when I get to watch her perform.

She got to play the White Rabbit in her school's production of "Alice in Wonderland." Like Cinderella two years ago, Westfield did not disappoint! What an amazing production. And what a lucky girl for Alex to get to be a part of such a fun Event.

Bravo, Alex!








My cute dad flew up for the event. Thanks dad, We love you.

These are a few clips from the show...



6 comments:

Michelle said...

Alex you are AMAZING!!!

Dave/Dad said...

Woke up to this blog post and it made my day. Thanks, Steph. Love you, Alex, and I love that you get opportunities like this to do what you love. So proud of you!

katie riggs said...

So sad I missed it! I feel so left out that I missed such a fun play, that little Alex is so talented! So brave and adorable! I'm so proud of her, sending lots of hugs...Love you!

Anna said...

Hooray Alex! What a little star (and what great photos). Miles thinks you look like the "Easter Rabbit." We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

So proud of her! Way to go Alex!

Jennifer Napierski said...

What a beautiful and talented girl! Would love to see her in action one day. Way to go Alex!