Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave


My Dave is 35 years old today!  I just wanted to tell him he's my everything!  Thanks for being the Best Dad, the Best Husband, the Best example to me of patience and hard work, (because I have no patience and I like to lay on the couch).  Thanks for being my Best friend.  Thanks for making me laugh.  Thanks for loving our girls.  Thanks for always being there.  Thanks for shaving... hopefully soon.  You're the Best!  Happy Birthday!  I love you.







5 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

That picture is to die for...I think I need a new camera. What kind do you use? Or are you just good at taking pics? Do I need a lesson?

Jess said...

Beautiful pic!!

Mandee said...

Awww... happy birthday Dave!

Kim said...

Love the picture! Wow!

If you are such a great photographer...why do you have the worst shot ever of me? Maybe it is a combo of a great photographer & a great subject matter to take the picture of? Don't answer that!

Steve said...

35! Wow! What could I do with what I know and be 35 again? Honestly Dave, what I do know in watching you is that I see Quality! Thanks for being a good husband to my beautiful daughter, for being an honorable dad to my gorgeous granddaughters and thanks for being a son-in-law for which I will be proud to stand beside in the kingdoms to come.
Happy Birthday. Looking forward to the next 35. Love, Steve